Selling is not optional
How to master the most important skills in business and life.
Who’s afraid of big, bad sales?
Almost everyone, says NRS Media co-founder Mike Brunel. Sales calls freak people out, and nobody wants to be thought of as the stereotypical sleazy salesperson. It doesn’t have to be that way, though.
In Selling is not optional, Mike Brunel shares the key insight that led to his own success as an international media businessman: we are all in sales.
How we think about sales, however, has more impact on our success than what we actually sell.
Brunel’s paradigm-shifting book shows you how to change your sales mindset for better results.
His step-by- step process offers even the most reluctant salesperson a pathway to increased sales success now and well into the future.
Brunel teaches you how to:
- Use your passions to drive your success
- Turn rejection into opportunity
- Build long-lasting business relationships
- Feel good about your role in your clients’ lives
- Create systems that multiply your successes
Countless salespeople have come to Brunel saying, “I can’t do sales” With this eye-opening book, he says, “Yes, you can. Let me show you how.”
PART 1: EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
1. What are you scared of?
2. Preparing for the Journey
PART 11: THE SELLING JOURNEY-FINDING THE PATH
3. What is selling
5. On the Path: Evaluating Clients Needs
PART 111: THE SELLING JOURNEY- WALKING THE PATH
10. The Buying Journey
11. Travelling Together
12. Steps on the Buyers Journey
13. Putting everything together